Effective May 18, 2020, during normal business hours (9 am to 5 pm), the general public shall be allowed
to enter City Hall under the following guidance. To protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public
and City of Pooler employees, each person will receive a temperature screening and will be asked a series
of questions before entry. Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be
A. All individuals entering a City of Pooler facility will be asked the following the questions.
1. Have you traveled internationally or on a cruise ship or riverboat in the last fourteen days?
2. Have you had contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last fourteen days?
3. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last fourteen days:
a) Fever of 100.4F or greater
b) Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
c) Persistent Cough
• Receive temperature screening.
a) Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be denied entry.
• Any individual responding yes to two or more of the above-referenced questions shall be
• Any individual refusing a temperature screening will be denied entry.
B. The number of individuals allowed entry into City Hall at one time shall be limited to three
(3) for general customer service.
• Utility Bill Payment and General Government Services
The public will use the east entrance of City Hall.
The number of individuals allowed entry into Police Department at one time shall be limited
to two (2) for general customer service.
• Police Administrative Services
The public will use the north entrance of City Hall (Facing the American Flag) for limited
Police Administrative Services. Entrance into Police Department will be limited to two
(2) for general customer service.
C. All individuals will apply hand sanitizer before entering the building.
D. All individuals entering City Hall shall maintain six (6) feet of separation at all times.
Individuals needing to meet with the following departments shall call ahead to schedule an
appointment (912) 748-7261:
1. Office of the Mayor
2. Office of the City Manager
3. Office of Chief of Police
3. Office of the City Clerk
4. Planning, Zoning, and Building Department
5. Business Registration including Occupational Tax (Business License) and Alcohol Lice