Service reduction in place
CAT buses are operating on a reduced schedule and capacity throughout the week in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). May 15 Update: Ferry services are scheduled to resume under a reduced schedule and with limited capacity on May 22. For more information, read the press release online on CAT's webpage.
* CAT is unable to serve the bus stop located at the Oglethorpe Mall parking deck as a result of the mall closing in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The bus routes that serve this stop are the 14 Abercorn and the 27 Waters. The closest alternative outbound stop is at Hodgson Memorial Drive and Mall Way next to the Immanuel Baptist Church. The closest alternative inbound stop is at Hodgson Memorial in front of Woods apartment Complex.
Service Reduction summary:
- CAT buses and CAT Mobility services are operating on a reduced schedule throughout the week
- Bus operating hours are 5 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Sat., and 7 a.m.-4 p.m. on Sundays
- Bus capacity is limited to 50-percent
- The 11 Candler, 28 Waters, 20 Skidaway Island / Coffee Bluff and 100 Airport Express are not operating.
- Operation of the Dot Shuttle and Senior Circulator has been suspended.
- Savannah Belles Ferry services have been suspended.
- Fares for buses and CAT Mobility paratransit services are waived.
- Customers should get on and off the bus using the rear entrance
- Customer service can be reached at (912) 233-5767 from 6 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Fri., and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- All ticket sales, including online purchases, have been suspended.
- CAT may need to adjust service levels as the situation or staffing levels dictate.